วันเสาร์ที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Are There Really Webkinz Cheats?

If you've been looking all over for Webkinz Cheats, then you're not alone! With the Nationwide Epidemic of Webkinz, a plush toy that requires a Secret Code to enable the play of online games, everyone seems to be looking for cheat codes to enhance their playing experience.

I must warn you, my fellow Webkinz World fans, that using Webkinz Cheats is not a preferred choice for earning extra kinzCash or having invisible pets, but some players insist on taking the easy route to more Kinzcash. It is mentioned right on the Ganz site, that they are fully aware that there are "glitches" in the system, thus allowing for Webkinz Cheats.

In the event of any player being caught using Webkinz Cheats, their account is immediately disabled. And at the same time, they address the issue and that Webkinz Cheat is no longer a cheat. It's a thing of the past.

I don't know how many Webkinz Cheats there are out there in virutal world, but knowing the size of the site and the complexity of the system, I would guess that there are thousands. Some of which will never get corrected.

I don't know about you, but I have spent alot of time in Webkinz World jumping over lily pad to earn my own extra bucks. I've spent several hours redecorating rooms for my furry (and not so furry) pets, and sending them to school to learn how to read and write. I certainly think twice before using any Cheat Codes.

Nevertheless, for those with no remorse, you must know that there ARE some real Webkinz Cheats floating around out there. The only way to test them out is, of course, to hunt them down and try them out yourself.

Good Luck in Webkinz World!

toys cars

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น