วันเสาร์ที่ 13 กุมภาพันธ์ พ.ศ. 2553

Zhu Zhu Hamsters

It's all over TV! People are going crazy over these hamsters called Zhu Zhu Pets!

So what are Zhu Zhu hamsters? Why are they so popular especially among kids? Well, Zhu Zhu hamsters are not just hamsters. They're actually the world's first interactive plush toy hamster. And of course, since they're toys, anyone can cuddle them, pet them, practically sleep with them without any fear of getting hamster bites, poop, or stink.

I grew up in a farm and I've had several pet hamsters when I was small. Now I am Dad to two lovable bundles of joy, a four-year-old girl and a toddler baby boy. I'd also love to have them experience the joy of having a pet to care for and to play with. However, because of my experience with hamster bites, I am a little skeptical about getting a hamster for the kids. Honestly, I don't think my two kids are old enough to care for a real live pet.

The introduction of Zhu Zhu Pets in the market has really made me so happy! In fact, I'd like to say I'm overjoyed, and I want to share this joy with other parents who like me want their children to experience the joy of having a pet but are concerned with the responsibility that comes with it.

Why I Love The Zoo zoo Pets

A real life hamster costs less, but I still love the Zhu Zhu Pets. Here's why:

What sets the Zhu Zhu Pets apart from the other plush toys in the market is their artificial intelligence, which allows them to interact with other things inside the hamster fun house (sold separately). They can drive and zoom around in their Zhu Zhu mobile; they can make talking sounds; they can make flushing or brushing sounds inside the bathroom; and they can also make sleeping noises during bedtime! Isn't that amazing?!

Zhu Zhu Pets have a code reader, which allows them to react to specific actions near them. In other words, they are able to sense their surroundings and react to it intelligently like a real hamster would. The code reader, however, should be handled with care as it is very sensitive. It only responds to motion inside the hamster funhouse. Also, it is slow on carpets and other soft surfaces; it works best on hard, solid surfaces.

They operate on two modes: the loving mode and the explore mode. The Loving Mode allows the kids to pet them, love them, snuggle them, hear them squeak, and chatter back. The Explore Mode lets them scoot, scamper, bump, and boogie across the floor or in their Hamster Habitat. Now, isn't that exciting?

To learn more about your Zhu Zhu Pets, read the accompanying manual and follow the instructions carefully.

Enjoy your hamster!

How to D.I.Y Fake

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น